Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Organize: Spice Rack


Because I have been cooking more lately than ever, I am continually being reminded how ugly my spice rack looks - it is horrendous! 

Average, disorganized spice rack.  All of the spices look different!

I wanted to make this rack look "put together" and well, simply nice.  I thought it would be nice to have all of the same types of jars + similar labeling.  As you can see, there were several times I bought products that looked the same - but, never was able to make them ALL the same.

So, I bought several jars - they were very cheap which was a nice surprise (under $2)!  Then a thin tipped Sharpie marker and got started:

I wrote the name of the spice on each jar with a sharpie.  Now all of the writing is consistent.


 This was a very quick process - and made my spice rack look wonderful!

New, organized spice rack!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here...