Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cook: Beet and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad

Cooked with my mom today - I love cooking with her because she teaches me little things that I would not learn otherwise... even very simple things, like you have to peel your beets before you cook them.  We made dinner for our family, beet and goat cheese salad with strip steak.

Beets are beautiful (and, surprisingly delicious), I couldn't believe the strings of colors in them as peeled them prior to throwing them in the oven.  I found this  beet and goat cheese arugula salad recipe through pinterest and it was very simple.  I loved that she had a salad dressing shaker - it made making the dressing a cinch!


You should give it a try and let me know what you think!  

Fresh, peeled beets.
Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
Beet and goat cheese salad.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here...